Office Awesomeness Ep 1 Office Awesomeness Ep 1

Great work bro! That must have taken a lot of hours to make. The jokes had me cracking up with laughter. + You need to teach me how to make a lens flair like that some day.

Dual Sanity Dual Sanity

I loved this deep deep story. building on an idea is a good thing! the lighting and effects and angles were all great. I especially loved the way his environment changed from one scene to another. Super nice. I think some better voice acting would greatly improve this animation.
Good luck in this round.

Mrcoleman responds:

I'm still working on my voice acting. Comparing this to Green Sky, I feel I'm making somewhat of an improvement if any. Thanks, for watching.

Sarcastic Bounce Collab Sarcastic Bounce Collab

this is so cool! I wish I was a part of it.
The one that Francis made was my favourite

Pahgawk responds:

Want to be part of the next one? It's happening right now! Info in the forum thread for the NATA Novice round!

The Adventurer The Adventurer

Awesome stuff. Your animations never fail to impress me.

Ninja Grumps Ninja Grumps

added this to my favourites. Great work guys!

G.P.S. Ep 2? G.P.S. Ep 2?

You're good at this classic anime writing/ animating. I like this series because it takes the best parts of anime -like the quirky jokes that make me laugh and the cool fight scene ending- but leaves the bad anime themes which they are nutoriously known for like the monologue "flashback" episodes which drag out and try to squeeze some pointless emotion from you, instead it had this consistent cool fun vibe. The way you outline the characters with a thicker line gives them quite a unique comic book style (Ive been wondering how you do that). Both VAs took extremely well to their characters so good job VAs.
Also considering it's just you working on this the backgrounds look great.
Great music tracks throughout. Every time it changed track it was kind of... refreshing? Nice.
I also liked the design for the engineer. It was pretty cool how neither of them spoke, they just got down to buisness.
Two small things that might help you for the next episode-
The piece of art at the end is super nice, but it doesnt do it justice to have it stretched out of proportion. If it where me, I would have just put boarders down the sides and have the credits run through the middle or something. I dont know, it's just a little thing.
Also, your smoke/explosion effects start off really well and are well structured and convincing, but in my experience the dust particles take a long time to settle, maybe try to lengthen the end part of the explosion out with either inbetween frames, shape tween(careful it doesnt glitch) or motion tween. Some camera shake could increase the impact further.
Put this on youtube I can see it getting very popular, no joke!
I wrote this long ass review because I really like the show and look up to you as a fellow animator and wanted to show my appreciation =D

Kel-chan responds:

Thanks alot for those good suggestions

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

sweet. The plot reminds me of that anime film strait jacket

League Of Hyun League Of Hyun

You're awesome

My PkMn Yellow Adventure My PkMn Yellow Adventure

dude that's not bad. The first few seconds made me think that it was going to be fairly dull but that soon changed. Made me laugh on quite a few bits. You certainly have strengths in storyboarding and script writing and funny faces. Also the timing of the actual frames was quite well done which gave the comedy a nice pacing. I think that this got a low rating because of it seeming unfinished with no audio and little shading or colors, but hey it was still entertaining and thats all that counts on newgrounds. Good job. I see by your'e profile that youe quite a capable artist. Why not show that off?

Assassin's Creed Style Assassin's Creed Style