Potion Shop Potion Shop

WOW this was fantastic! It's great how you were able to tell the whole story without any dialogue, relying on the body language and gestures. I loved the FX animation especially and the character animation. The whole thing had a great look to it with some very unique colour choices.

I'm actually curious about how you used Flash, Photoshop and After Effects together. the characters look like they were made with a photoshop brush at times. Were you able to rough out the animation in Flash and paint over the frames in PS? I would be very interested in trying that but I don't know how it is possible

Well done indeed! 5 stars!

tuyoki responds:

It was a bit of a makeshift process!
Yea I used flash to do the rough animation, and then exported them as png sequences and colored and cleaned them in photoshop. Afterwards I saved as another png sequence (all with transparency) and brought them into after affects for compositing and cool stuff.

Thank you!

Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended Anita Sarkeesian Is Offended

Bravo! You made some great points and the ending was funny. Unfortunately i don't think any amount of common sense could make Sarkeesian change her campaign. There is room for improvement on the artwork, but don't worry it will get there with practice, we just have to keep at it!

Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

one of the best animations I've ever seen

Monster Fruit Monster Fruit

I liked the story and the ending. Nice one!

TD-This Too Shall Pass TD-This Too Shall Pass

I like this one!

Fantastic storytelling. You should submit this to film festivals!

Three for a Death: No Evil 012 Three for a Death: No Evil 012

wonderful as always

Shifter Shifter

Fantastic! I love your animations and I find them very inspiring

GPS Christmas Special GPS Christmas Special