Dumb Kids EP04 Dumb Kids EP04

A great improvement in every way! I enjoyed this one and I like where your style is going

saucybird responds:

ahh thank ya Howard! just keeping at it and i'm trying my best here so i hope others enjoy as well lol

Robot Babys Robot Babys

Wow how did I only just see this? Great job!

MrChambers responds:

Lol this animation sucks but thanks howard

NATA Open Round 2015 NATA Open Round 2015

Great animation my friend. The body language was amazing

Lizardman Xander (NATA2015OPEN) Lizardman Xander (NATA2015OPEN)

Oh man this is brilliant! Great job

amazingspin responds:

Dad is (Not) Lame Dad is (Not) Lame

This made me laugh most out of all of the entries! Fantastic work great job

TyyobrO responds:

Thanks a bunch! That was the goal! Your entry really blew me away too. I'm excited to see what you make next (and I will be looking into your new animation lesson website as well!)

Matter of fact (NATA) Matter of fact (NATA)

hey great animation man your skills keep getting better and better

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

great animation! very cute. Where would I be able to find that incredibly chill music that was playing towards the end?

My 10 Amazing Facts My 10 Amazing Facts

Hey i really liked this animation well done!

scottwjsm responds:

Thanks Howard

Lay down the facts Lay down the facts

I loved the comedy it made me laugh a lot! well done man i always look forward to your animations

CyanSandwich responds:

Thanks, that's good to hear :)

TOP TEN UBELBIEABLE GAMING FACTS (18+) TOP TEN UBELBIEABLE GAMING FACTS (18+)

Hey Jon, I'm gonna be honest with you here.
I really liked the animation. I REALLY LIKED IT. And it made me laugh! I liked how the dude's face looked and you nailed that smug smile which reads like "I can't believe I'm making money with this haha". My favorite part was the "sponsored by Audacity" that made me laugh so hard hahaha Great job.

And that's why I think it's SUCH A SHAME ABOUT YOUR SOUND. COME ON MAN you've got me writing in CAPS here. I understand that maybe the intro title's sound is up because that's part of the joke. But seriously man why ruin a good animation by blasting your audience's ears like that. That's disrespecting your audience and really it ruins the whole thing for me. I exited the page the first time i heard the leach sound because it was so frickin jacked up in volume that my first instinct was just to make it stop. On top of that it was just a disgusting sound. I've found a few animators who use this technique of making everything quiet and then putting something on the maximum possible volume and it has become a pet hate of mine.

I can't stress this enough dude. Don't f*ck with people's ears. It's not funny it's just treating your audience like trash! It physically makes me angry. It's like someone coming up beside you and invading your space by shouting in your ears. I'm taking off a star for tough love hmph

Good job though

Flikkernicht responds:

Glad you liked it, and thanks for giving such in-depth critique. I agree with you entirely, I think that whole "funny ear rape lol" stuff is done to death, I wasn't intentionally trying to do anything like that. The sound was fucked in this for two reasons, mainly-- I was rushing, and i'm shit with audio editing. I was afraid I wouldn't have time to do NATA because of exams so I rushed and wrote/voiced/did all the audio for this in like an afternoon. A lot of the loud clipping stuff comes from my current recording setup, which hopefully I'll fix in the future but yeah. I'll put more time into audio in the next round and in future stuff-- I knew it sounded amateur but I didn't realize it was THAT distracting from the final product.