A Stupid Animation: 5 A Stupid Animation: 5

you da man!

Great animation. You certainly have a sense of humour.
Thanks a bunch for using my music, It has really boosted my music views and ratings. I look forward to working with you again.

BATMAN : susceptibility BATMAN : susceptibility

i liked it

I honestly dont care about spelling. Anyone that does needs to get their priorities right(AROAH). I liked the use of the background being a real picture It makes it look nice. I didn't think there was a need for context because everyone knows the story of Batman and Joker. In fact, adding context would have made it worse. The fighting was witty and light hearted and It made me laugh. To improve you could add sound effects to the characters. You should also vary the camera angles from time to time, or just use a Vcam and move it slightly to follow the characters.
There are videos worse than this one that make the front page, so this deserves at least a 3 or above.

Flying Pigs! Flying Pigs!

obvious ten

great script, voice, idea, art.

Solrac responds:

I hope my next animation excels on all categories!!
(i hope)

A battle to the Death A battle to the Death

i like.

When those sprites where shown for the first time I groaned as I thought it would be one of those pixelated fights. I'm glad you didn't use them for the fight. You have a nice style in your characters but you could improve on the animation. The music fitted it well and the ending was really funny and i laughed. I also liked the interactive bit where you could bet on who won. That was really neat it was like I was part of the crowd!

Primal War 20 vol 2 Primal War 20 vol 2

a truly epic battle

giving it less than 10 would be cruel. I cant imagine how long that took to make. The detail is exelent.

The Origin - The video The Origin - The video

me like

Great work. Especially the voice. Whoever told the story that had some epic voice...

The Rapture is Coming The Rapture is Coming

I chuckled at this

Great Idea. It's just a shame because it would have got more notice if it had sound and colour and better use of the stage. I would have helped you with it. Still good. The haters are extreme Christians so I wouldnt sweat it.
Take a look at ptorquemada's page. he has no submissions. It's pathetic what he's doing.

AwesomeballZ AwesomeballZ

very entertaining

It made me laugh out loud. An in the end isn't that what matters? My favourite bits where wen he ate the ball and the lord of the rings bit. Don't let humourless assholes put you off from making these. Like majinmaiyan and ilikewar3 because if you look at their submissions and favourites you will see that its just a pile of smelly dog poo.

mohawkade responds:

This is why I love working with and getting critiqued by other animators and related artists, because they account the amount of work that really goes into a flash animation, not to mention a flash game! (Actionscript programing isn't my strong point.)

If something is wrong with your submission, they tell you what it is and offer insightful suggestions to remedy your mistakes. And unlike YouTube, you can always repost your submission.

Cheers to you mate, and some mighty-fine submissions you have as well!

Chest Pimples Chest Pimples

this is hilarious

where do you get these ideas? Keep it up!

Mr. Awesome Begins Mr. Awesome Begins