Kidd's Big Day Kidd's Big Day

HAHA great animation bro
i remember alex kid from way back.
great humour, and you finished it up real nice. ill be darned if this does not make front page!

Cop Dog Cop Dog

It's great to see that you got this finished. Very funny and well made. Good job!

Cooking with Gandalf Cooking with Gandalf

Overall I was quite disapointed. It does not seem to be at the same standard as JAZZA's old animations. The animation quality was fine. It was more about the script and the overall concept that just didnt make me laugh. You managed to fit In many Lord of the rings lines but apart from those there was nothing to make me laugh. When they made out for no reason it just didnt work for me. I dont know why exactly but nothing seemed dramatic or exiting. JAZZA you can do better by yourself. There is nothing bad about it as a whole. I just thought you could all do better. Except Josia your still a boss.

-partners in crime- -partners in crime-

I think that this will win yu he round. It has a great style and you have captured the movement with great observation. Things that stood out to me in a good way where his legs flailing as he went into the air vent and the bills floating around the safe and the awesome suspension in the car on the end credits. It was a good choice of music. The elevator scene was really cool and the camera movements made it dramatic. 5 stars.

terkoiz style terkoiz style

Because you have styled it so much on Terkoiz it is hard to say what is yours and what you have just straight up copied from his work. Creativity is everything in animation. Terkoiz is a huge inspiration to me, but I would never imitate his stuff frame for frame. Keep working at it. The first comment on here is that the animation could improve. That is nonsense. Just make it your own.
Sorry it wasn't an entirely positive comment. I just.. feel strongly about it.

F1kaF11990 responds:

well i will respect your statement but because you can't reply back you can send me a PM i do have my own style , and have you ever heard of a style tribute
you find a over the top stylish animator who has a unique style and email them to say it is ok
then animate the tribute anyle d also if you want to see my real style look at my animations in my gallery.

Minecraft Cartoons Minecraft Cartoons

YEEES!!!
Let this be a message to all animators out there. Stop with the minecraft animations. They are not funny anymore.
Thank you for making this video it was much needed.

Aqua HD Aqua HD

This was awesome! You captured everything beautifully. The lighting and colours where fantastic and true to life. The movement of the cat and the bird where wonderfully observed and it shows. I also really like the way that the colours used for the figures changes as the day goes on which really emphasises the effect that the environment has on them. And that the brush strokes are very varied depending on the texture of what you are drawing like the waves at the end had very rough brushstrokes making them seem turbulent whereas the cat was animated using smooth brush strokes showing the dampened fur. The storyline was simple but beautiful. I also like how the shaky camera view above water on the boat and tree drastically changes into smooth movements below water.
Aw man I got shivers down my spine. You animate in a unique rough and natural way which I think needs to be recognised. You should make this your career if you haven't yet. Theres no doubt. WOW.

gzilbalodis responds:

Thanks man, great words! I will make it a career someday, I'm still in school.

Little Trunk Little Trunk

That is so frickin beutiful.
Really nice work

Fleur Fleur

I like the way you have put a cute fun perspective on a real life controversial issue, almoast as if you are seeing problems with the oil market and the environment through the eyes of the girl. Nice!
Also the smooth animation and use of colours where pleasing to the eye.
Overall a good entry. Better than mine.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Flawless quality. Powerful message. Moving music. Absolutely mind blowing.

You have made an animation that I will never forget.