DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

That was very touching. Nicely thought out. Most parts where nicely animated. Other parts where rushed but i dont blame you

The Law Of The Jungle The Law Of The Jungle

that scared the crap out of me

Carr77 responds:

She lives under your bed >:)

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

I love you bro, all of your stuff inspires me and keeps me going.

Alive (NATA Finals) Alive (NATA Finals)

Awesome x 1000. Nice story, smooth animation. You seem to choose a dark or sad ending for each of your entries, apart from your first one.

The only thing that to me seemed not right was the wavy cloak effect on death. It was "rippling" the wrong way I think. The hood in particular was out horizontally as if blown by the wind but then the waves in the fabric where travelling towards the head. It's a common mistake I see. Well that's the only pedantic feedback opportunity I could spot.

Seeing your animating progress to the level that it is now has inspired me. You have been able to take the time to make conscious changes to your style each time despite being under pressure to make a lot in a short amount of time (something which I failed to do causing me to fall into old habits and not improve as much)
well done

J&J: Sweet and Sour J&J: Sweet and Sour

wow. I think you just blew nmae out of the water.
Super high quality in every aspect. well played!

The Fox and Wolf The Fox and Wolf

when the kitten came down the stairs at the end that was soooo cute!
Good job on the whole thing it was funny and well made

Night Light Night Light

Great work! You clearly worked hard on this.
The music was a good choice and fitted it nicely
I especially liked the way some of the monsters transformed. Very creative

Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3) Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)

Very impressive! Everything was executed perfectly. I hope that this gets attention.
Really nice animation/ story/ writing. Also the colours and textures in the backgrounds stood out as being excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

Kreid responds:

Thanks, really enjoyed making the backgrounds nicer now that I'm not just limited to Flash

Pikachu Uses Thunder Pikachu Uses Thunder

my advice would be to not rip off Egoraptor. Other than that youre off to a good start! you can only get better from here

Cr1sisEntertainment responds:

I see the connection, but this isn't really ripping off Egoraptor. It is inspired by him, though. The reason that I wanted to do this was because a bunch of friends and I started a weekly Pokemon night type thing, because we're super mature. Upon watching like 3 seasons, I have come to the conclusion that Pikachu is a badass that can level a building. Seriously, watch the show. It levels buildings with ease at a regular basis. Also, drawing this was fun. Thanks for the input!

Until It's Gone Until It's Gone

look at how far you have come since the start of NATA!
You put a lot of work into this and it shows. good job.