Beautiful Life (Inst.) Beautiful Life (Inst.)

wow I love this! It kinda reminds me of something Blackmill would make. It's inspiring me to make a new beat. Time to check out all of your other tracks!

btw, would I be able to feature this in a youtube video? I would link back to your music of course

Creating Your Freelance Brand - ep#116 Creating Your Freelance Brand - ep#116

this podcast is a godsend

rubberonion responds:

glad you like it, thanks for the comment! you can check out more on my website rubberonion.com! (=

Howard's Request Howard's Request

Hey man I was so busy with stuff I forgot to comment on this! Thanks so much for the fresh bars! You have definitely improved since the last one and I love how you approached the flow. Hopefully I will find some more time to finish the beat and make some more beats. Thanks again!
Howard

Acoustatic responds:

It's all good man, just happy that you ended up seeing it! I've definitely been taking rapping and producing a lot more seriously since the last track, and i'm looking forward to the next lil colab whenever you have time to put together some more fresh ass beats. Looking forward to some even bigger, even better sounds as time goes on.

Just Want to Be There-Single Just Want to Be There-Single

i really like this! Keep it up

I Am A God Damned Bandit I Am A God Damned Bandit

Dude, I love this

keepwalking responds:

thanks man,
How is everything going?
we didnt speak in a long time but our animation is still there

Real Life (Disco Loop) Real Life (Disco Loop)

This is so dope! Hey would it be alright if I used this for a video intro, if I credit you and link to your FB and SoundCloud?
Thanks for the awesome tunes

Piano Passage 1 Piano Passage 1