HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Amazing work Kalen! One of my favorites you have made

JazLyte responds:

Howard! Thanks bro, much appreciated! It will be until the next one B]

Jesse J. Jones – Animation Reel (2017) Jesse J. Jones – Animation Reel (2017)

Damn dude you worked for LAIKA? That's awesome

HUJAN DAN HIJAU Teaser HUJAN DAN HIJAU Teaser

Brilliant as always, your cinematography, lighting, story concepts are on point. I look forward to seeing the whole film!

Myosotis Chapter 3 Myosotis Chapter 3

This challenged me to think, and gave me immense satisfaction. Nice style and pacing too. Great job!

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you found it challenging :)

Warp Game Warp Game

this game is delicious

you have made up for the simple graphics with cunning and addictive game play. I dont usually play many flash games on newgrounds. But when i started playing this i could not stop! congrats

Beautiful Life (Inst.) Beautiful Life (Inst.)

wow I love this! It kinda reminds me of something Blackmill would make. It's inspiring me to make a new beat. Time to check out all of your other tracks!

btw, would I be able to feature this in a youtube video? I would link back to your music of course

Creating Your Freelance Brand - ep#116 Creating Your Freelance Brand - ep#116

this podcast is a godsend

rubberonion responds:

glad you like it, thanks for the comment! you can check out more on my website rubberonion.com! (=

Howard's Request Howard's Request

Hey man I was so busy with stuff I forgot to comment on this! Thanks so much for the fresh bars! You have definitely improved since the last one and I love how you approached the flow. Hopefully I will find some more time to finish the beat and make some more beats. Thanks again!
Howard

Acoustatic responds:

It's all good man, just happy that you ended up seeing it! I've definitely been taking rapping and producing a lot more seriously since the last track, and i'm looking forward to the next lil colab whenever you have time to put together some more fresh ass beats. Looking forward to some even bigger, even better sounds as time goes on.

injured mermaid, rough sketch. injured mermaid, rough sketch.

nice!

avatar2017 avatar2017

really cool style and colours :)

Inktober 2016 Inktober 2016

so overwhelmingly awesome!
Congrats for sticking through Inktober and maintaining quality