I have been making regular development posts on my main blog for a while now, and it's growing steadily! Thank you to all of the people that have found out about me and decided to follow. It means a lot to me and I count each new follower as a personal victory.
Long story short, I created a separate blog which regularly features my artistic inspirations. This is so that I can keep my main blog for purely my own content to avoid confusion. I am guilty of spending a lot of time surfing the webs for awesome animators and artists. As a result, I have acumulated masses of mind blowing animations and art pieces that I can't wait to share with the community.
Other than that, if you're remotely interested in what I make you should know that this July is going to be one crazy month for my carreer.
- I'm releasing 2 new animations to newgrounds which I have worked very hard on.
- I'm launching a Kickstarter campaign with StudioPG to fund the production of 5 new animations
- I'm expanding my online profile to include Deviantart, LinkedIn and Wooshii. Oh, and Vimeo and youtube.
- I have submitted animations to 4 different international film festivals. I've got no idea if I will get into any of them but it's worth a try.
- I have finally raised enough funds to buy a better version tablet (Wacom Cintiq 12wx)
- I am also planning a new music project to help fund the making of more acoustic music tracks.
I'll leave you with this new ink/ painting that I did for practice. It's my first one and I'm hoping to improve at it over time.